- 500 g. any kind of vegetable you like (i.e. mini-maize, broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, etc) cut in pieces.
- 200 g. any meat you like (i.e. pork, chicken)
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1/2 tsp. pepper (or less, if you feel it too spicy)
- 1 table sp. soya sauce
- 1 table sp. oyster sauce
- 1/2 table sp. sugar
- 1/5 cup water
- 1 tsp. asparagus powder (optional: to make the water thick)
- oil for fried
Öll krydd fást í Kryddkofanum.
1. Fried garlic in the hot oil until it turn brown.
2. Add meat and then fried until it cooked, a little bit brown.
3. Add vegetable and then fried it together until it cooked (the vegetable should not too much cooked). Add water when it almost dry.
4. Put all seasoning (soya sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, asparagus powder) and continue fried it. Test it first, if something missing you can still add it.
5. Before finished, put the pepper. Then serve with plain rice.